Sunday, August 5, 2012

Outdoors Course for Women

Good morning everybody!

I hope you have enjoyed watching the Olympics as much as I have. I want to share with you that there is an upcoming course that focuses on teaching outdoors skills to women. This course is taught by Becoming an Outdoors Woman (non-profit) and will be available in several places in the US and in New Zealand.



This course is a great opportunity for those that want to learn how to canoe, use a compass, etc. and can also be used to improve your current fishing, hunting and overall outdoors skills. No experience is necessary. I encourage you to check out their website at http://www4.uwsp.edu/cnr/bow/

For those of you residing in Florida, their workshop will be conducted with the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commision in October 2012 and March 2013. You can find more information in this link http://www.myfwc.com/BOW

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment